It is important to follow this guide to ensure efficient burning and optimal scent throw
- Remove packaging prior to lighting candle
- Place on an even, heat resistant surface, away from children and pets
- Burn candle for 1-2 hours initially to create a ‘Memory Burn’
- After the initial burn, you can burn your candle for up to 4 hours at a time
Creating a Memory Burn is important to do on the initial burn. Make sure the wax pool extends to the edge of the jar, then extinguish candle. The next time you burn your candle (and every time after) the wax will melt to the edge of the jar, creating the maximum scent throw. It will also prevent tunnelling and craters within the candle.
- Keep wick trimmed
- If smoking occurs, blow candle out
- Keep wax pool free of wick trimmings and matches
- Jar may become hot during burning – handle with care
- Never leave candle unattended
- Keep candle away from flammable material
All candles purchased are used at your own risk.